Tuesday, December 6, 2016

story about my school

story about my school

 My name is Bagas Wijaya that day i go to school there I could meet or have a friend, my friend's apartment very much, they are cute fun, and also naughty.
in that day no lessons, just filled with introductions, began to learn to know the teachers, the school environment and the vital acquainted with my friends in my year.
after that the teacher took us around the school while shows the room one by one there to the school.
continued arrived on the front lawn of the school, where we were told to line up in rows on cue provided by the teacher.

we were taught marching soldiers ala so, continued to be taught as well a variety of games that aim to mutual cooperation, compact, and of course each other more recognize between students and teachers.
that's where we seriously follow the activities provided by the teacher and until such activity is completed.

after completion of the activities of the we may break, the break opportunity in utilized by students to be with their parents each are still waiting for their children, including me, they were eating, snack, play with their parents.
the break  is over, it's time I go to class again to follow the next activity, the teacher taught us all singing.
Concurrent classmates sing along even though we do not know the song at that time, I just cried cried following the singing teachers laughing and full of joy not felt the bell rang, we should return unmarked before we pack up and head home teacher advised us all "children, before you go home and kiss goodbye to his teacher, and before you go to school as well say goodbye to the person Your parents, kissing her hand.
then you will be quick smart and ideals can be realized.

Nama : Bagas Wijaya
Kelas : 4C
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It